Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Day works best for you?
Saturday the 7th at 7pm CET?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday the 7th at 8pm CET?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday the 7th at 9pm CET?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday the 8th at 7pm CET?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday the 8th at 8pm CET?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday the 8th at 9pm CET?
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
This weekend doesn't work for me. Perhaps next weekend?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Syrantha

re: You realize that now I shall be forced

To reread the books. Laughs.  There is only so much room in my brain (which is currently filled with medical stuff).  I suppose I can "clean house" in my brain and try to make room to remember my old favorite books.  Too bad brains don't have like upgradeable RAM and defrag programs. Just saying.

djianis
Officer

re: rp event

I'd gladly participate in this event I don't have any particular comitment for the 7th and 8th and yur time will be mine pal!
Markvart
Officer

re: First RP Event Scheduling

While i'd normally be interested in participating to RP events, i'm scheduled to go play ordinary rpg with friends living away about once a month and that's next weekend (october 5th-6th). I'll try to keep an eye on the forum for news.
Lasaradan
Officer

Awarded:

That's a shame, Im sorry I couldn't attend (as Ive announced earlier), but next weekend (and this week) Il be online a lot more, so we will try to connect the member base on the next kin meeting. F.e. the kin meeting can be held on Saturday, and the first RP event the day after, so people can be informed?

Aranrasil

re: Postponed

Due to the lack of response to this event we will be postponing the founders festival until there are more kin able to join. Stay tuned for more information.
Lasaradan
Officer

Awarded:

Glad to see our first RP event in on way Happy

Im afraid the only time I can realistically make it to, would be Sunday in the late evening, because Il be spending most of this weekend out of town. If Im not there, I still hope you have a great time Happy

Oh and if you need any assistance beforehand, feel free to whisp me when you see me ingame these days (probly around 9-10 CET, doing my dailies)

Aranrasil

Mae Govannen, Kin.

I am in the process of writing and organizing the events of our first RP event, The Founding Festival, to commemorate the founding of our kinship as a meet and greet for those of us interested in role playing in Fëanáró Nosseö. The tentative schedule of events includes a scavenger hunt through the Lone Lands, a riddle contest to test the wit and wisdom of our kin, a foot race through the wilds to the peak of Weathertop, and a contest of arms. Prize and honors to be awarded!

This Weekend of the 7th and 8th respectively is looking like some prime RP real estate. I would ideally like to host the event starting between 10am and noon my time (California) which is between 7pm and 9pm Central Eurpean Time. I know many of you are European, so I'll try to accommodate what works best. Time to weigh in, kin! What day and time works best for you? Let me know on here in a reply.

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum