Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> Library of Celebrimbor ((RP forum))
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrindir76

re: Floid and Dewitt

Sounds Great. Looking forward to it though I can't say the same for poor Fenrindir! Floid may be a test of his patience.

re: Floid and Dewitt and their long suffering Guardians

Sounds like fun. Happy
Corthaidh

re: Floid and Dewitt and their long suffering Guardians

"Inside the Inn of the Prancing Pony, in the village of Bree, the explorer Floid stood up, rather unsteadily, from his bench and burped like a Lossoth huntsman. The kinsmen, with whom the gregarious sightseer had been drinking, looked at one another with raised eyebrows as Floid staggered and swaggered towards the door leading outside, to where his steed Dewitt stood. The surly mount was no doubt munching Eastfarthing Oats from his muzzle bag. "I am away to sample the heady brews of The Forsaken Inn, and then to take the air on Weathertop!" Floid said, with a toothy grin. The chief of the kinship, who sat nursing their ales, groaned, "I know what you're going to say....... we cant just let him go off half locked like that". The usual chorus of laughs and sighs went up from the others as they knocked back their drinks and donned cloak and sword............."

Floid and Dewitt and their long suffering Guardians

Some of you may be aware that there are two explorer deeds in lotro called The Adventures of Floid and Dewitt. The deeds require people in Middle Earth to find Floid and his trusty steed. There is little or no clue however how they both get to their destinations unscathed, that is some of our kinship's untold story.

The Destinations cover a wide amount of areas in Eriador, Moria and Rhovanion. I dont want lower level players to be put off, as we can start small. The first I have in mind is from The Prancing Pony to Weathertop. I was hoping we could either do a fellowship slayer deed or two along the way so we all get deeds done together and quickly, a dungeon if we pass one or an instance to do with the general area we are in. Floid likes a drinkie so we could stop, drink and play music along the way, just plain fun and fighty.

I have set up a 'Flaid' character to be played as Floid, wreckless, intoxicated and risk taking, to make minding him that bit more challenging Happy

As we level up we can consider the harder journeys as we go along and unlock areas/get stronger. No reason why anyone should feel unable to go because of their level.

At this stage I only want suggestions to beef this idea up, nothing is written in stone. Just give your thoughts on the best time over the weekend for all of us, Inn stop offs etc.

Your thoughts please hehe

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> Library of Celebrimbor ((RP forum)) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: