Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ike Illmore

re: Sad Tidings

Thanks for your leadership and good luck at college.

Awarded:

re: Sad Tidings

Greetings fellow kinnies,

I have some very very sad news - the time has come for me to take that final ride to Valinor :(

That is, I am afraid I must leave you all, for I am leaving LOTRO due to increasing obligations in real life. I am going off to college soon and since it is a great financial strain on my family, I do not feel right using that privilege and not do my best to buckle down and study (I am going abroad so I will certainly have additional, new obligations to ponder). I will leave the kin in capable hands, and pass the leadership to Markvart for now. I do beseech all kin members, and especially officers, to assist him in any way they can in the transition. If in the future you decide that a change in leadership is needed, or Markvart himself decides it would be better in someone elses hands, feel free to do as you will. If you require advice at anytime at all - I am still here for you and the kin. If any of you wish to add me on facebook, head over to the facebook page and ask for me, I will send you the link to my profile :)

I will be spending one or two more days ingame, to help everyone with the transition of leadership...

Also, I will visit on Lukes (Berthals) TeamSpeak, well as often as I can, so we may meet there :)

It has been an honor and privilege to play amongst such fine hobbits, elves, men and dwarves such as yourselves - I shall not forget any of you.

There may come a day when I return to the game and to the kin, and I hope it that day ever comes Feanaro Nosseo will be standing high and proud :)

So with that I take my leave, Namarie friends - may we meet again soon :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum