As you have noticed, there has been a change in leadership recently. During our first meeting in the new setting, we've decided on a few guidelines, to keep things going smoothly (we hope *wink*):
- Someone who is recruited in the kinship will keep the Recruit status, until the leader and/or co-leader decides to promote him/her. Usually this will be somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks, depending on a few things (behaviour, how active he/she is, etc).
- We would like to you set a member note in the roster. This can be done by pressing O, then Kinship tab. Somewhere down the bottom there's the Note button, click on it.
Please write down: * "Main character" for your main in kin. * "Alt of [name of your main]" for an alt. (for example: Alt of Lori)
- People who have been gone longer than 90 days without notice will be kicked from the kin. If you want to return to the kin, this of course can be arranged by sending a tell to one of the officers, the leader or the co-leader.
- Over the past few weeks, you probably noticed that a few nasty things have happened in kinchat. To prevent this from happening in the future, we would like to ask you all to keep things civilized in chat: no cursing, no swearing (although an occasional "crap" or "drat" can of course happen). If you have a problem with someone, try to resolve this amongst yourselves, and if that does not work, ask an officer, the leader or co-leader to help out. Also, please keep it out of kinchat.
- If, for some reason, you decide to leave the kinship, and wish to return, this will be allowed once. If you wish to leave again, you won't be invited back in if you would like to return once more. This may sound harsh, but this is to avoid kinhoppers.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum