Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loriandra1979

re: Re: Kinship Meeting February 8th Summary

Markvart wrote:

Hello to all.

There should be soon (if not already on) a poll on the forum asking you which day you'd prefer for the instances' runs. Clearly, if there are many answers for several propositions, we could try to do it several times a week and it won't of course prevent you to do on-the-spot invitations on the Kin chat.

I wish you all fun ingame.

Yup, there's a poll on the forum :)

Markvart
Officer

re: Kinship Meeting February 8th Summary

Hello to all.

First let me thank all who answered my call for someone who could be the liaison with American/Pacific players considering I'm in Europe and my job won't generally allow me to be up at times you are most likely to be playing over there. After consideration, I appointed Findakano (alts : Varagn, Amonedan, Khibithur) as officer for this role.

Most of our time then was spent discussing when/where we could be organizing Kin instances/raids outing and RP sessions.

There should be soon (if not already on) a poll on the forum asking you which day you'd prefer for the instances' runs. Clearly, if there are many answers for several propositions, we could try to do it several times a week and it won't of course prevent you to do on-the-spot invitations on the Kin chat.

As for RP, the Kin was never intended to be RP-heavy, with a strict accordance with the lore of The Lord of the Rings. Several people proposed to hold what could be termed as "tavern" meetings, with in-character chatting and music. In order to be accessible to all, these need to take place in beginning areas (Ered Luin, Shire, Bree-land); despite not being too strict on lore, because there are many elven characters in the Kin, it would be better not to do these sessions at the Prancing Pony. The Kin House is of course opened to you for this (biggest advantage : all Kin members, regardless of level, have a teleport skill to it), but the Inn in Brockenboring (Shire), Thorin's Hall, Gondamon and Duillond (Ered Luin) or any private house could be easily used too. If anyone has need, my personal house is opened to all Kin members at 2 Garden Street, Bedbourne, Bree-land Homesteads (homesteads are on the right of the road going from Bree south gate to Lone Lands, and my house is very near the entrance and the npc vendors once inside).

Finally, we set the next Kin meeting to Saturday, March, 8th, 21.00CET with an officer-only meeting on Friday, February 28h.

I wish you all fun ingame.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Feanaro Nosseo Forum Index -> News from the West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum